Sunday, November 30, 2014

Akimatsuri 2014!

Hey everybody! So here's a big update for y'all! I'm gonna be doing another convention really soon! The convention in question? (Hey! That rhymes!)

Akimatsuri!

It's a one day anime convention that's gonna be held at UBC Robson Square in Vancouver, British Columbia on December 7 (which totally happens to be one week from today! *GASP!*) from 10:00 AM 'til 6:00 PM.

Admission is $15 per person buuuuut for an extra $5, you can take advantage of the venue being right next to an ice skating rink by getting some ice skate rentals and a hot chocolate from the rink's snack bar! Doesn't the idea of cosplay ice skating sound awesome? (COSPLAYERS ON ICE!! Coming to an arena near you!)

I'll be there with my usual wares but prints, mini comics, buttons and bookmarks but I'll also be debuting my new additions to my line of Lolita Christmas cards, magnets, the original "Madoka Magica" sketch cards in pretty, gorgeous frames plus a few new goodies like...

JOURNALS!


Yup, that's just one of the new pieces of merch I'm gonna be bringing with me to the con as well as another new and awesome product that you'll just have to go to the con and find out what it is. ;-D

Ooh, I'm such a tease. XD

Also, I'll be sharing a table with the awesomeriffic Camille of Dark Anachronisms Hats and Accessories  so be sure to check out her fantastic hats as well! :-D

For more info about Akimatsuri, check out the Facebook event page. 

Hope to see you guys there! ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment