Thursday, August 4, 2011

Print Design: Sweet Surgery Symphony



D'awww, look at the cute widdle bunny rabbits...wielding massive scalpels. If anyone must be blamed for planting this imagery in my head, it has to be Mr. Vorhias and his Dr. Squid audio logs. Seriously though, check 'em out.

Now the reason I call this a "print design" is that I drew this like you would a printed fabric design complete with the flat colors and wrap-around imagery...though I don't think I got that across well enough. Simplicity and unsettling sweetness was the key. Now that I think of it, I totally should have added a heart rate monitor somewhere.

I do plan on incorporating this design in a future image. Just you wait and see.

Pro-tip: blood stains do an excellent job covering up bleeding marker edges.

No comments:

Post a Comment