Friday, March 18, 2011

Vancouver Comicon: March Edition

Yup, that's right. I'm back again at the Vancouver Comicon this Sunday (March 20) at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia. I'll be there from 11 am 'til 5 pm selling all my prints, mini comics, original sketch cards (including my most recent sketch cards and the Coupla Couples set) and my portfolio for gazing and gandering as well as whipping up some new cards and sketches on site. If you spot my table (or a head of red and black tips), don't be afraid to stop by and say "hi". :-)

Admission to the show is $4 per person but if you're under 14 you can get in for free. You can also get in for free if you have a new or gently used school appropriate graphic novel to donate towards Vancouver schools. How's that not awesome?

For more information on the convention and all the creators and special guests involved (including Steve Rolston, of "Ghost Projekt", "Emiko Superstar" and more. Fun Fact: he was also my instructor in the radtacular Comic Book Production course I took at Van Arts) go check out the main website or just take a look at the banner just below this big block o' text.

Hope to see you guys there!

No comments:

Post a Comment