Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Sailor Moon: The Abridged Toon



Yikes! It's been a while since I've added anything here since Sketchavember wrapped up. Face it, drawing non-stop for a month straight can totally wipe a person out. :-P

It has also come to my attention that I've never uploaded this delightfully deranged drawing on here yet and so I bring you "Sailor Moon: The Abridged Toon".

I remember drawing this when I was in a pretty mopey place and I left that place as soon as I completed this piece. How can "SMA" not cheer up a soul? If you have no clue what I'm talking about or are desperate for some kind of context for the insanity plaguing the scouts (er, senshei for you devout otakus out there ;-)), go check out Megami33's "Sailor Moon: The Abridged Series". It will ruin your childhood in the best way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment