Saturday, November 6, 2010

SKETCHAVEMBER Day 6: Still a No Good Street Kid



Sketchavember is still underway as I make it to Day 6.

Now here's an old character of mine I never thought I'd revisit: it's Kidd!

She, along with a few other characters, were going to be a part of a much larger scale story but I fell victim to the "Backstory Curse": fixating too much on the characters backstories to really come up with a concrete plot. If you're planning on developing an original story, please don't succumb to the "Backstory Curse".

Anyway, she will be returning in some published format. Stay tuned for future details.

You're intrigued, no? ;-P

For shits and giggles, here's one of the earliest drawings I have of Kidd drawn way back in 2007.





I hope to god I have improved since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment