Saturday, September 11, 2010

Vancouver Comic Con Tomorrow!


Gadzooks! I'm at it again with the conventions. This time, it's Vancouver Comic Con!

The show's on this Sunday, September 12 (also known as tomorrow, le gasp!) at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia from 11 AM until 5 PM. Admission is $4 per person but if you're under 14, you get in free. Just putting that little piece of info out there just in case anyone has any young 'uns in tow.

Like Comix and Stories, I'll be at my table all day selling plenty of prints, copies of my book "The (E)Motions of Heartbreak", and original sketch cards. Plus, I'll have my portfolio for you all to flip through and to witness my work in the flesh. I'll also be sketching and inking some brand spanking new sketch cards on site. What will these cards be of? Well, you'll just have to come on down and find out. ;-)

Be sure to swing over and give me a shout and/or "hi".

For more information on the convention and all the creators and special guests attending (including Greg Rucka of "Detective Comics", "Queen and Country", "Action Comics", "Stumptown" etc.), go check out the convention website or, well, the snazzy flyer just above this text.

Can't wait to do this all over again and I hope to see you all there.

No comments:

Post a Comment