Saturday, August 28, 2010

Comix and Stories Tomorrow!

Alrighty! Tomorrow's the big day: Comix and Stories is going on!

The convention's on Sunday, August 29 (that's tomorrow, ZOMGGASP!) at the Heritage Hall in Vancouver, British Columbia. It goes from 11 AM 'til 5 PM and admission is $4 per person.

I'll be there all day selling some prints, original sketch cards and a small book called "The (E)Motions of Heartbreak" so be on the lookout for that. Also, I'll have my portfolio out so you can check out my original works in the flesh and I'll also draw a few sketch cards on site so you can see me in all my sketchy inky action. Oh, and be sure to give me a shout and a "hi".

For more information on the show and all the talented creators and guests to be at the show, go check out the convention website. Or you could always, well, y'know, avert your eyes to the pretty flyer just below all this text. Yes, I swear, this will be the last time I'll shamelessly plug this thing like crazy. Can you tell how excited I am?

Wish me luck and hope to see you guys there! :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment