Friday, March 26, 2010

Concept Sketches: Bitches in Stitches

Well, look what we have here! Some concept sketches I promised I would post as a Blogspot exclusive!

These are all character designs and concept sketches for a very, VERY BIG upcoming drawing I'm planning to tackle. I've always wanted to take this one on but I had to wait for the skills to develop before completely diving in. Now I think I'm ready to bring this undead, all-girl rocker band to life! Sorry for that atrocious pun. I wasn't trying, I swear!

Without further ado, here are the concept sketches of the ladies in Bitches in Stitches!
Lillith Lynch, their bone-chilling bassist.
Dolly Drainblood, the guitar prodigy who will get to fulfill her potential post-mortem.


Claudia Cutthroat, the deadliest drummer around.

Finally, there's Anna Atrocious. The lead singer with a wail to make a banshee bashful.
More sketches and concept work for this drawing to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment